REGISTER TO FUCK CRIMSONS FUCKING FACE
Registering a nick name on XWIS (the server replacement for Westwood Online, or WOL) for Renegade and other C&C games is straightforward. Here's how to register on XWIS with Renegade (this is the new registration process that was introduced later in 2012):
- Register an account on the XWIS.net forums (previously named Strike-Team.net). See the YouTube Video for more informations.
- Log in at the XWIS Game Account (previously named XWIS Control Panel)
- Bind your Renegade serial to your account, do this by typing in your Renegade serial (without the dashes) and clicking the "Add serial" button.
- In the text field under the Serial field, enter the account nick you want to create, it needs to be 3-9 characters long.
- In the dropdown menu with "Game" listed as its default choice, select RG.
- Press the "Create Nick" button.
 Logging In
To login with your account:
- Go to your XWIS Game Account (you will have to log in first, then clicking this link will take you to your game account).
- Find your XWIS Password and select it (marking the listed password blue).
- Copy the selected text either by pressing the Ctrl+C buttons or by right clicking on the blue-marked text and pressing "Copy."
- Launch Renegade and enter the in-game WOL/XWIS menu, you can do this by pressing "Multiplay Online" in the main menu and then clicking "Westwood Online."
- In the WOL/XWIS menu move your mouse to the left so it touches the uttermost left of your monitor.
- A sidebar should now pop up, click on "My Information."
- In this menu set your "Connection" to "Lan/T1."
- Untick the box titled "Automatically login with this account." This is important.
- Press the "Okay" button located in the low right corner.
- Click on "Advanced Game Listings."
- In the menu that appears, enter your XWIS account name into the "Login" text field. If there already is login info for your nick name, press the "Delete Account" button first.
- Then select the "Password" text field and press Ctrl+V to paste your password into the text field.
- For now make sure the "Remember my login information" box is unticked.
- Click on the "Login" button, The "Register Account" button doesn't work.
- Click on the "Close" button in the "Message of the Day" box that appears.
- If everything worked correctly you should now see at least 1 server listed in the server browser list.
- Press the "Back" button in the lower left corner three times.
- Go to the WOL/XWIS main menu again and repeat the login process (remember: Ctrl+V to paste in your XWIS password), make sure that the "Remember my login information" box is ticked on.
If you experience issues during the registration and/or login process, or other problems with your C&C Renegade game, feel free to create a topic about it in the Renegade Client Technical Support subforum on the RenegadeForums.